This section of the website provides information and documents on how to become a fellow or affiliate member and how to renew your membership.
Connect with the world...join the WFO.
Read the editorial written by Drs. Allan R. Thom, Lee W. Graber, F. Amanda Maplethorp, Nikhilesh R. Vaid in the JWFO
- To join the WFO, please see our membership classifications and click here to access the current combined
fellow/student/academic application form. For other application forms, please see our applications page.
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you may be able to partially fill in the form online. Signatures however must be done on a hard copy, so please print the application form.
The WFO application form will open as an Adobe PDF form in a new window. On most browsers, the form will open as a fillable pdf. If so, please fill in the form and print it before closing your browser. If your browser does not support fillable pdfs, you may have the option to open it in a different viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which will support fillable fields. For more information see the membership classification page.
- If you are a current member, you may now renew and pay your dues online. Pay Dues Online
- If your membership has expired, please contact us at email@example.com
- For your organization to become an Affiliate of the WFO- please see the Affiliate requirements. Click here for an affiliate application form.
- Orthodontic Graduate Students please see our application page for more information.